drank Melon by The Tea Nation

I picked up some double wall glass teacups now that I can see again (had 2 eye operations) and saw this Melon White Tea in a shop…ah…let’s try this I said. I like White Tea. Nice and bright base for flavor,I find, and full. Took the heat just under a boil… steeped for 3 minutes for a slight first sip then gave it another minute. The liquor is so pure gold. I held my cup up to the light next to my Uzbeki purple velvet with gold embroidered tea cozy and the color matched the golden threads. Just beautiful. The flavor is a delicate melon and even though the container shows watermelon the flavor is more like the edge closer to the rind. Not bitter…just defused. I would caution not to oversteep too long because this will go bitter. This is good sweet only and too delicate to mix with anything else. A good tea for soothing the nerves and maybe as a base for adding chunks of cold melon in the Summer with crushed ice!

Colorado Grandma