I’m falling in love with Pu-erh’s. As a former /hic/coffee…LOVER!!!….I think the appeal of deep, sultry, sexy, smokey Pu-erh has seduced me. This smells like an early morning campfire all smoke and woods (tall trees) with breakfast jacks and maple syrup in the background. What Toffee! Coats your mouth! You can almost smell someones caramely lovely pipe tobacco way off in the distance. Moist. The smoke lingers through the nose. Must be sweetened and add cream in my opinion. I steeped 4 minutes…it is too weak to drink on a shorter steep.

DaisyChubb

great review, this sounds divine

Comments

DaisyChubb

great review, this sounds divine