drank Decaf Muscat by Lupicia

I bought this some time ago at the Valley Fair store in California. This was the first large TEA store I had ever been in and it was so amazing…set up with hundreds of tea sample jars set in a U shaped formation on angled holders…so you just walked around sniffing to your heart’s content. Well, one of the tea’s I purchased was this Decaf Muscat. I had worked for a Winery and enjoyed dessert wines from some of the older grape growers who often made flavored muscat’s. This tea does have the very sweet muscat grape flavor. If you eat fresh muscat grapes (they are small clusters and can be a blush color or almost a pink yellow) they are very sweet and sticky. The aftertaste is like honey wine. You could not get a closer flavor to the grape than this tea. Because of the black tea you get tannin so don’t oversteep. You should have sweetener in this but milk…I wouldn’t. Iced with some orange soda in the Summer could be good.

DaisyChubb

mm sounds decadent

Bonnie

Very sweet and different…very good with blue cheese and pears or smokey almonds…better in the Spring and Summer because of the fruit.