UNCLE! I gave in and bought this tea! Read the reviews but was suspicious…pancakes indeed. Well….drumroll…I guess it does taste like pancakes with syrup if you add sweetening and a bit of cream for sure. The flavor is a slight bit caramelo. Ah some buttery tone at the end and no black tea tannin. Let steep 4 minutes before removing the basket. Perfect. I bought an extra pouch as a gift for my 3 grandsons 11,9,7. The munchkins love tea and I search for great names…Monkey Fart was first, Pancake Breakfast fits fine. Need a Boogie Board or Lizards Tongue to round out the titles…

Colorado Grandma