Second tasting note…a brew for St. Valentine’s Day while listening to Tony Bennett and waiting for some more snow to arrive…(snowkeling right now). My son in San Francisco put me up to Tony Bennett since he’s singing there tonight (heard him at the 50th anniv. of the Golden Gate Bridge years ago…"I left my Heart in San Francisco…ah) anyway…I’m not that sad to be alone today…better than with someone creepy or abusive! So, this strong and muscular Pu-erh swept me off my feet (my daughter says blek tastes like socks but she has 5 little boys at home and 3 girls so everything is socks!). I love Pu-erhs! Smelly good like History and Earth and Culture and Wine Caves (you should smell Winery Caves if you want SMELL! all wet and dark soury and wonderful). The smokiness could cure sausages…and the caramel is just enough…not too sweet and not too strong. Toasty. I could add this when making gravy like people do with coffee ( if you never did this it’s the way to make rich gravy!). The mind is boggling. My husband divorced me when I became disabled a couple of years ago…so sad? Nah…I get to go to Coldstone Creamery tonight and meet up with my grandkids for Ice Cream with it snowing outside…is that great or what! Happy Heart!