drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Second review. It’s been awhile since I drank this and just in case anyone thinks Mulberry has anything whatever to do with “berry”…ah…NO…and I’m glad of it. This is soooo different. I was writing down words as I sipped away…hot brick, dry straw, vanilla, slight honey, tiny hint of smoke….ok ok macadamia nut… as if I have them every day (don’t eat bricks or straw either but know what they smell like on a hot day). There is a round full- bodied flavor to this tea. Some tea is weak or the taste is gone before you can catch it. This is lasting. My preference is to add creme to this tea and some sweetness, it does not spoil the taste of the tea but elevates it. I would not consider this dessert but something entirely on it’s own. Steeped 4 minutes then 6 without bitterness.
Smooth equal to slipping between new 600 thread count Egyption cotton sheets (well, almost).

tigress_al

It is so much better with the extra creaminess of the milk!

Bonnie

Absolutely!

Comments

tigress_al

It is so much better with the extra creaminess of the milk!

Bonnie