I added this tea to steepster after a jaunt to Happy Lucky’s in downtown Fort Collins. The tea masters are good fellows. They brewed up a hefty clay pot of this Velour ( great name) Pu erh and we talked and I sipped a 3 minute steeped brew with hot milk. So nice to have a tea bar with stools so high I can’t touch the floor and I’m tall! I got to put my big nose WAY into the big tin of Pu erh to get the bang of scent dry…and I could pinpoint where I smelled that scent before…in the barrel room at the winery! Old damp and cool barrels with dust in the corner and humid. The soury good smell. The dirt smell. Wow. The smell is something soily. The 3 minute steep with hot milk created a mocha cup that was not too bold, a bit smoky and not too weak either. Liked it. If this had been wine I would have been drunk! It was a big pot!