Today 2 things happened to make me happy. My 16 year old granddaughter Megan came over to spend time with me and drink tea, and my custom blended Adagio Frontrange Winter tea arrived. I had uploaded a photo of the Rocky Mountains taken from Douglas Lake which was printed as the label (see it on the left). Looked nice. Big bag of my blend of Pu erh, chocolate and orange. Now, I was not expecting a fantastic brew…like my Davids tea Chocolate Orange, but what I got was a nice mellow Pu erh with a light chocolate and a hint of orange that I can live with. The whole idea is fantastic. I can find out what tea flavors my little grandsons love, berry….vanilla…etc…and upload their picture to go on the front and call the blend Micah’s Mud or Ian’s lizzard Lips if I want to. Nice gift for their tea stash. My granddaughter thought the tea tasted fine and earthy without being unpleasant. She had a pot of my DT Cream of Earl Gray going. We watched Midnight in Paris on my big screen and talked about boys. Then she tried on a nice evening dress and heels from my closet (I’ve got a lot of stuff). She’s conducting a choral piece in Latin about the death of Caesar that she composed and is pretty excited about it. Previous pieces have been orchestral. Nothing better when you’re old than family or friends that you can help mentor…encourage…and sip some tea with. Not fishy!

TheTeaFairy

I like the feel of your review… I’ve always associated tea drinking with family gatherings. That’s the way tea was introduced to me at a very young age by my Grand Mother who is still alive and kicking to this day at 84 years old, god bless her :-)

Bonnie

Thanks!! Hope people tell their moms and grandma’s it means a lot to them! My grandma never talked to me or made tea …neither did my mom (make tea) .

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Bonnie