drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Read my mind…endorphines are dancing like sprites with this sparkling almost tingley minty chocolatey yyyyy brew. I sound like a pre-teen with a crush on a new star on American Idol! This is tea…get a grip. Ah…on second thought…I’m old enough not to give a rip…this is dang good tea! Sexy, minty with little lips…and mini chocolate chips. First I just sweetened a tiny bit…was good…then added some cream…better..and then…well I remembered what the Russians do for dessert with tea…and had a piece of chocolate alongside while sipping…hee hee…really great! Will need a nap!

TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! For a minute there, I thought you you were going to need a cigarette :-)

Bonnie

Ah…hum…I do get carried away…a passionate tea drinker (and cook) should not be underestimated. Pardon…

teaNsympathy

This tea really is just that good!! And having it with a little sweet treat is about as close to perfection as I can imagine!!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Bonnie