drank Blackberry Mojito by Teavana

Wanted a fresh fruity tea tonight to break up the pattern of Puerh and earthy spicy tea I’ve been drinking. This tea was so refreshing. The smell is wonderfully rich and ripe berry…rasp and blackberry dark and sunny. I tried some before and remembered to steep 4-5 minutes without fear of bitterness. This is blue/purple soup. You need to drink it sweet or it’s like picking an unripe berry which is sweet but you would not make a pie out of it…you’d still pucker. Before we all moved to Colorado, my daughter lived in the Coast Range Mountains by Santa Cruz,CA in the Redwoods…and in clearings there were rings of wild berry brambles…blackberries reaching up to catch the sun. We’d go with the grandkids picking enough for pie, or to top ice cream adding a tad of sugar. You could taste the sunshine in it. This tea has that authentic berryness. The taste that is not bitter. I like it. I would add mint in the Summer or make iced tea or make a spritzer with 7up and crushed ice.