drank Peach White by Puripan

I’ve neglected this tea too long. Stuck in the back of my stash of tea for no good reason…maybe because it’s Winter and this is a Spring/Summer sounding tea “Peach White” for goodness sakes! But I spent yesterday at a Lenten retreat in Denver and think I should be merciful to this tea and give it a review. Okey Dokey. A 4 minute steep (instructions say not to oversteep to avoid bitterness…and I obeyed) delivers a champagne liquor of organic white that is so masterfully blended with a light hand of added peach and tangerine. There is a fantastic weave of these flavors but you can’t unravel them easily because they are so tight and elegant. Puripan knows how to produce the best White Tea! I hate fake chemical peachy tea…bleh…and this is not that in any way. There is no big fruit flavor of any kind. All is subtle…a hint…a tease. You want more. Oh the best most beautiful organic white needles. Impressive.

Indigobloom

Peach is not easy to deliver in a tea! and cherry to…. as seen in your other review ha!