Reviewing a sample of this. Have to admit it is a pretty little tea…all those hand rolled pearls…then the light champagne gold liquor in my glass mug…ah. I took a sip…hum…what kind of Jasmine floral is this? A bit on the strong side and I was careful not to overbrew. The scent was bending towards Paperwhite flowers. They can be a bit overpowering. So, I went to my tea cupboard and took down my best organic white jasmine from Puripan and made a small brew to compare. The Harney & Son’s brew and Needles were golden…the Puripan needles darker and the tea liquor palest yellow. Puripan was not knock me down Jasmine but subtle and smooth. Harney"s I’m afraid for me was just a bit too cloying. Almost not Jasmine but Paperwhite. Sorry to all you lovers.

Invader Zim

I love jasmine green teas, especially pearls, but for whatever reason lately they seem to be overly strong, perfumey, and cloying. Nothing’s wrong with the tea, it’s just having a different effect on me. So, I’ve started searching for one that’s a little more subtle, I’ll have to look into the one by Puripan that you mentioned here.

Comments

Invader Zim

Colorado Grandma