drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

I haven’t had this in almost 2 months…waiting for a special moment when I really needed it. And today I see it is available online HOORAY! because I’m having a bad, bad day! Just got a huge bill ($1100) for a broken tooth and $280 for lenses for glasses in the same day…and I have eye Dr. bills and my ex-husband called to say he was not going to pay me the 6 mo. back support he owes!!! OK…this is Lent! I need to calm down and live in the moment and not stress! So, of course I made the very last of my favorite tea…opened the curtains and looked out at the little snowkles (not real snow), then brought up my steepster online friends and shouted, “I LOVE THIS TEA AND ALWAYS WILL!” I’M GOING TO ORDER ENOUGH TO HAVE MANY HAPPY MOMENTS! The choco, orange, earthy…rich and creamy dessertlish drunken wonderful blissfulness! Well,up this goes to 100%

Dinah Saur

Yikes! Sounds like it’s been more than a rough day! I’m very glad that you have the perfect tea to help you pull things back together to a good place for you!

tigress_al

I hope you will now get to drink this on better days!

Thanks guys!

Indigobloom

tea hugs
Oh dear that really is a bad day. Tea will make it better!

I ordered more!

Kittenna

I’m glad there’s a tea that could be such a bright spot in your day!

Invader Zim

I hope today proved to be a better day than yesterday for you.

Drunk From Tea

I hope you didnt give up chocolate for lent (: !
I hope everything brightens up, it could be worse. THis tea really has the potental to brighten up my day (:

Bonnie

I don’t choose what to give up. The Orthodox Lent is Vegan for all and Chocolate is ok. Coffee and tea are ok. Alcohol is out most days. People use creamers instead of milk or soy or almond etc. Not a big deal. Don’t even think about it which is the point. Like pulling in the reins on being out of control.

Comments

Dinah Saur

tigress_al

I hope you will now get to drink this on better days!

Thanks guys!

Indigobloom

tea hugs
Oh dear that really is a bad day. Tea will make it better!

I ordered more!

Kittenna

I’m glad there’s a tea that could be such a bright spot in your day!

Invader Zim

I hope today proved to be a better day than yesterday for you.

Drunk From Tea

I hope you didnt give up chocolate for lent (: !

Colorado Grandma