drank Coconut by Adagio Teas

I haven’t had many (maybe any…can’t recall) coconut tea so this is going to be a first. I do love coconut. (I enjoy cooking Thai food…using coconut milk and making curry).
I followed the 3 minute steep instructions to the letter and I’m glad that I did because the brew was without any bitterness whatsoever! Success! The dry tea was sprinkled with coconut pieces and the leaf was very dark. You could smell the flavoring but not too overdone like some tea that you want to leave outside with the stinky sneekers. Without any additions the liquor is light and slightly coconut tasting and tingley on the tongue.
A bit creamy on the finish. Clean. OF COURSE I ADDED CREAM AND SUGAR! THIS IS DESSERT! Why would I even drink this unless I was going to indulge! No pristine tea for me. Ramp it up with additions and drink it down like coconut bonbons in a cup. Yeh! This is pretty darned good!

Indigobloom

Sounds yummy!! Glad you found a dessert tea to love :)