Second review. I needed a tea that wasn’t going to bomb on me. You know when you’ve been trying new tea and it’s been eh…well…you know what I mean,“iffy”. You need an old tea friend to perk you up. What better friend than Pancake Breakfast! It has Syrup, Butter, Batter cakey doughy stuff! This is what I was in the mood for and it delivered. I can’t say I’d give it 100% rating because that is reserved for rare transendental tea experiences that are few and far between. This is a nice and comforting tea which is like a warm hug… and who doesn’t want that.

Colorado Grandma