drank The Cardio by DAVIDsTEA

Got a bag of Cardio from BTVSGal (thank you very much!!) and am pleased to announce that I likes it! Actually I steeped it 5 minutes (it can go a little longer which I will do next time) and I was going nuts (more than usual) in my head trying to figure out what the elusive taste was gurgling in my mouth and down my throat. Slurp! I cook…and I have more herbs and spices than you have tea. Oh yes I do too. I had a hunch and went to my organic coriander seed, took one and chewed on it. Yep…same taste as in this tea. Coriander and a citrus and not much linden but a little. I chewed on a wet hawthorne berry to get the sense of the woodiness that’s in the tea. All in all…a curious little tea that I like. It’s not copy-cat or “I’ve had this beforeish”. AND, no caffeine! I grew 7 kinds of mint last year and dried it. I’m thinking that some pineapple mint might be good in this iced but that thought is only because it’s 66 today. Wed. it’s going to snow so I want this hot and as is. I give a good score for originality at least!
*Had some more of this and realized that I like it more so upped the rating.

Erin

The Cardio is my mom’s favourite tea! When they discontinued it I went all around Toronto getting the last of it for her hahah

Bonnie

Ah…poor mom…good daughter!

BTVSGal

Glad you liked it. I drank it twice and forgot about it…I wanted it to go to a good home. I did like it, I just was buying it for the “cardio” benefits since I was running a lot when I purchased it.

Comments

Erin

Bonnie