drank Sweet Potato Pie by Adagio Teas

First review. I don’t know what happened on this tea…I read the other reviews that commented on how it tasted like sweet potato and all that…but have they ever eaten or even baked a sweet potato pie?! Really?! This does not taste like sweet potato pie at all! There is such a low level of flavor that even my daughter was saying bleh…and how would we know you say…well…we’re a blended African-American family and in 44 years I’ve made and tasted a huge amount of sweet potato pie! There is no spice at all in this, no cream, no crust, nada. I’ll try again another day to be fair. Steep a little longer. Honestly I wanted this to be good. I know if the tea blender does not blend this just right it will taste like pumpkin but it can be done.

Colorado Grandma