drank White Blueberry by Adagio Teas

First review. Nice and soft blueberry scent and pretty dry blend of light tea leaves and small dry blueberries. Steeped about 4 minutes tasted and let it go another minute. First sip is light with slight blueberry flavor and no added sugar. I added sugar which brought the blueberry flavor to the front and was really the best way to drink this brew. Most white tea has a distinct white tea note that is floral but this white is quite bland. Then I added milk to see if the blueberry flavor would become creamy and rich but it actually became dull since the berry is subdued so I personally would not add any milk or cream in the future. All said and done…this is an average tea a little light for my taste but maybe great for people who have a more sensitive palate. I like assertive more expressive flavors.