Thank you to BTVSGal for this sample. Wow what flavor! This is buttery like buttered popcorn! Fantastic…and who would have thunk it! The White Tea floral is still there but not in the front knocking you down. I like that. There is such a weave of flavors that you think would not go together. Buttered popcorn and orchids? But it goes together like popcorn in the park on a Spring day. So good. I lightly sweetened mine. The second steep 2 minutes was longer than the 1 minute of the first. I can smell the charcoal and a little rubber in the vegital. Not a big deal. Still buttery and floral and light golden. I believe this is going to take multiple steeps better than any tea I’ve had thus far which makes it a bargan. I only used 1.5 tsp for 8 oz. and estimate it will go at least 4 or more steeps. Nice with chunks of salted cantalope or crenshaw melon.

Bonnie

Just a note…that I’m on the 4th steep and there has been no deterioration of flavor! Amazing!

Bonnie

I have steeped this 6 times with amazing success! Great value aside from the remarkable flavor!

Indigobloom

It sounds amazing! I <3 popcorn…

Comments

Bonnie

Indigobloom

It sounds amazing! I <3 popcorn…

Colorado Grandma