drank Pu Erh Poe by Adagio Teas

First review. I’ve learned my lesson with Pu erh’s and did a very quick rinse when I smelled the tell-tale fishy smell on the dry fine bark-like minced tea. Glad I did too…because even though the smell was faintly there the taste was not present on a 3 minute steep. As I do with Pu erh, I took a sip without anything added which was just dull and then added cream and sugar. Mocha and nice but still too weak for me. Let it go another minute and a half…ah…better…dark and rich like coffee and oh my word! You know that fishy taste…well it did present itself for a split second and then it morphed into a tea leaf flavor like it’s supposed to do. Leafy tea with some acid and no heavy vegital flavor and mocha as a bonus. A Pu erh hat trick! No flavor added or needed. I think people who gag on Pu erh could handle this and it might be the right introduction. Do have as a latte and add cookies or a bagel!