drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

Had not tasted this in awhile. So refreshing to have this wonderful berry blend. I’m supposed to have a more room temp tea with my oral surgery…ugh…so having some tepid tea’s sounded unappetizing. This on a rather warm Winter day did sound good. Even cool and sweetened it has the character of the liquor that is left in the bowl of blackberries lightly sugered for dessert. Imagine the fresh flavor when you pick up the bowl when noone is looking and slurp it down. That’s how fresh this tea tastes and how spot on the berry flavor is. I really like this tea. Can’t wait for summer to create some recipes with Bear Trap!

Erin

I haven’t had this tea in a while, you’re making me want to drink it again! Sorry to hear about your oral surgery, I am no stranger to that myself and I know how much it can suck in the recovery phase :( Chill out, watch your favourite shows, and drink lots of bear trap!

Comments

Erin

Colorado Grandma