drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Another tea I have not had in awhile. I shared this yesterday with my grandaughter Schey (18) while showing her Steepster and how all you lovely people review tea! She loved Santa’s Secret…the little candy canes, the minty flavor. I forgot what I was doing and let it steep about 12 minutes!!! It did not get bitter!!!! Wowzer! Unbelievable! This is one delicious minty welcome to Christmas any time of the year tea. I still love it and it was fun to share with my sweet Schey. I’ve got 6 grandkids to share tea with.

Emilie

I got scared for your poor tea when I read 12 minutes! This tea sounds wonderful though, I believe you may have convinced me to buy some.

Comments

Emilie

Colorado Grandma