First Review. Medium light chocolate puerh mix with cocoa hulls. The dry scent is almost a sweet pipe tobacco slightly cocoa. The steep is 1tsp per 8oz. for 5min. resulting in a mild, slightly earthy cocoa brew that is best enhanced with sweetening and cream as a latte for dessert (unless you are a true espresso drinker and drink puerh straight). In such a case I would even suggest a tiny twist of lemon or orange peel. There are many more elegant and refined puerhs for sure out there however, not everyone enjoys the stronger flavor that comes with them. Lighter or flavored puerhs like this one allow more people to drink without fearing strange fishy or super earthy tones.

Colorado Grandma