Thank you Amanda for this Sample! I was just about to pull out the basket to stop the steep at 5 minutes when my cell rang….so I forgot and chatted another 5 minutes with my daughter about my Grandson’s story “My Wonderful Day With Grandma” where he got to break a plate at Taverna Greek Restaurant ‘OPA’ and spend the night. Soooo the tea went 10 minutes before I set it free to pour. Smells vanilla creamy…and very much like Panna Cotta with burnt sugar top. Where is that rhubarb? I know rhubarb is not just tart and can be cooked down to a warm and fat flavor, it really is a vegitable officially, almost in a vegital way but I could hardly detect it even as I enhaled deeply from the wet rooibos mix. It is there alright so barely that you have to know that it is not sweet or tart but more like a tomato is a fruit if that makes sense . As things go…if you like Panna Cotta this is fine and good. If you wanted Rhubarb it would be hard to find here. The fact that this is caffeine free is a plus.