drank Spiced Apple Chai by Adagio Teas

Thank you Emilie for this sweet sample! I have not had Chai or an apple tea for ages! I won an apple pie contest and I don’t drink apple tea…so what’s the deal?! If it wasn’t for Emilie I’d still be un-appled…wanting and vacant. Therefore (great word that), today being my go to Boulder for tea day (went to Teavana and scared the poor guy who worked there until he asked to follow me on steepster…too funny!, and to Dushanbe Teahouse and one other that was beautiful…Ku Cha House of Tea) I wanted to begin with some caffeine and Chai so here it was. A nice sample. What a lovely way to begin a warm Spring day. This had a bit too much clove for my taste…would have preferred more cinnamon and vanilla but that being that it is tasted good with milk and sweetened. So, I think this is pretty good. Not great but pretty good. There are lots of Chai’s out there. Nice to have a good apple one.

Emilie

I’m glad I could save you from the tragedy of an apple-less life. :) That’s funny about the Teavana guy. There’s one about 30mins from me, but I’m a bit scared to go in there from everything I’ve heard. Maybe one day I will be amazing enough to scare people with my tea knowledge.

Bonnie

He kept telling me that his tea’s were not that good quality, afterwards he asked what tea I drank and liked. Too funny. Then he announced to the store that I was an expert. Ha! I’m no expert! I do like quality though…and I have been trying out pretty much every half decent brand out there to see what’s up. So far, well…we all know who’s fun and who’s really good! Burgers and Prime Rib (sorry vegan’s but you know what I mean). Sometimes you want a burger (tea) and sometimes a Prime Rib (tea) and sometimes in the middle somewhere where you can afford it. Is it me or is it getting too late and I’m not making any sense anymore today! SORRY!

Emilie

Haha! This is a wonderful analogy. I know what you mean. Sometimes you just need something that’ll manage to get you out of bed and sometimes you really want to enjoy the tea. Though I definitely like the prime rib and burgers better!

Comments

Emilie

Bonnie