First Review. Natural Coconut Oolong…now doesn’t that sound delicious! Um Yum! So many of us Steepsters love our Coconut Tea and I’m one of those who does also. Tricky to find a good tea has enough coconut without being cloying or artificial tasting. I was hopeful that this would be a winner so I followed my set of Oolong brewing instructions and set to the task. I failed, or should I say bombed. First I used water that was a tad too cool and steeped 4 minutes which was too long. The tea tasted like coconut but was bitter, icky. OK. This won’t deter me. Do over Bonnie! Put the Temp up to 185 and steep time at 2 minutes…much better ahhhhhh. Rich and juicy coconut, sweet without being floral orchid Oolong way I’m used to. Really nice. Creamy but not buttery. There is a slight astringent finish. As the tea cools the cream coconut thickens and coats the tongue blocking the astringency. Adding sugar or agave really brings the coconut flavor up a notch in a delightful way. This is a cuppa to sip on the beach in Kawaii! Anyone want to join me?!

Indigobloom

omg I’m SO glad you got some of this!! isn’t it amazing??? guh, I wish I had some left… well, I have some scraps, been saving them for one last cup :)

Kittenna

Yuuummmmm. This is the one you recommended, right Indigobloom? Eventually I’ll have to get my hands on some!

Indigobloom

Yuo this is the one I swoon over!! now that I’ve had it for awhile though, I only crave it once in awhile. but I still want more lol

Bonnie

Yep really good for those special gotta have coconut days!

Comments

Indigobloom

Kittenna

Bonnie

Yep really good for those special gotta have coconut days!

Colorado Grandma