Second review. I’ve been running through my box of tea’s to be reviewed religiously and now I am done – pooped out. Pie-Yow! Time to have a good ol dessert tea that I don’t have to be too serious about…just enjoy. Like a pair of comfy slippers. An easygoing tea you drink and kick back…without watching the leaves and all that. Thus I steepeth and poureth this rum by gum and I’m delighting in the nectar like flavors. This is creamy like DAVIDsTEA Cream of Earl Gray but without Bergamont and you can taste some coconut and vanilla with this rummy cocktail worthy of the beachs at Isla Verde. Stick an umbrella in it and call it deliscious-scrumptious!

Colorado Grandma