This is NOT the first time I’ve reviewed this tea. Somehow it disappeared from my cupboard even though I have a good stock. It’s one of my basics. Trickery I say!

This morning I was rummaging through my big tea cupboard. Come to think of it, I’ve never explained how I’ve used recycled items usually tossed into the garbage for use as tea bins. Here goes…well, you know the big plastic containers that are used for washed bulk salad greens like baby spinach? That’s what I use to hold envelopes of tea. I cut off the tops and stick a canning jar label on the front with the name of what’s located in the bin: ‘Oolongs’, ‘First Class Black Teas’ or what the bin title is and then place the bin up on the shelf. When I need tea it’s easy to grab the bin and bring it down from high above. I have a ‘New Tea’ bin, ‘To Be Reviewed’ and ‘Samples to Send’. No way could I keep track of 80+ tins (I do have a few tins) in the cupboard since it’s pretty tall. Crazy huh!
My morning cuppa smooth creamy sweet Earl Grey never disappoints me. This is so comforting and reliable. There is something about a good Earl Grey that makes you want
to throw a wrap around your shoulders and watch an old movie with a dog on the couch by your side. No harsh lights…golden low-light. The fragrant bergamot perfumes the air
in a subtile way, waking up my senses slowly and gently which is a good thing because I am not nice if jolted awake quickly in the morning! Not nice at all! This is so good and truly one of my must have favorites. Classic and timeless!

Erin

I do that with shoe boxes!

We have our secrets!

Kittenna

Oh my goodness you guys! Those are fabulous ideas! I went out and purchased a plastic box to keep my samples in order, but I have a perfectly-sized spinach container downstairs, and at least one shoebox! The latter may need some airing out (new shoe smell, y’know), but… yay! Thank you!

Bonnie

My clear containers I can see what’s in them.

Indigobloom

I use tupperware bins. Same difference! :P

Bonnie

We sound like retro Mad Men housewives! Too funny!

ashmanra

The gift boxes from Harney and Sons and so strong and sturdy! They are about the size of a large shoe box, maybe even one that small boots would come in? I saved mine and use it to hold all pouches and cello bags of tea.

We are Pioneer Women!

Kittenna

Haha, I just really needed a way to organize my pouches. Now the ones from DavidsTea are in alphabetical order in the first bin I bought, but it’s overflowing! Poor student is definitely liking the re-using suggestions (why didn’t I think of the spinach containers before?! My roomie and I have been going through 2 16oz. containers of the stuff every 1-2 weeks… I’ve recycled so many!)