Honey, I Love this Chai! This is the best Chai I’ve ever had and I mean that! Usually Chai’s are a little too spiced…a bit heavy handed. But, the masterful blending of herbs and spices developed here are so subtle and warm that I am delighted. As soon as I finished the 4 minute steep and poured the amber liquor into my mug the air was filled with the scent of fresh baked gingerbread. Not too biteing or bitter but toasty gingerbread the way I make it at Christmas. Almost creamy. After a taste straight up I put in some milk and sweetened my cuppa…oh…yes! There is nothing better than this! Who needs a fancy car and diamond rings when you can kick it with a cuppa the finest Laoshan Village Chai! This my friends is the best of the best! Feet up, mug full!
*I shared this with my granddaughter Schey who agreed that this is a wonderful Chai. A second steeping worked well and was not watery or weak. Chai resteeped usually fails to keep the same level of spiciness but never fear, this tea has backbone! No tired old spices but honest top notch flavor.

LiberTEAS

This one is very good. :)

JacquelineM

Mmmmmm gingerbread.

Comments

LiberTEAS

This one is very good. :)

JacquelineM