drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

First review. Visually this is the prettiest loose leaf tea I’ve had. It almost looks like baby’s breath laying on some grass. The liquor is lovely yellow and the fragrance is truly real deal melon. You know that by now I’m excited to try this tea. Cantaloupe in the Springtime and Cream! Uh!
The first taste is heavenly, smooth and creamy with a cross between cantaloupe and honeydew melon. You would expect a nice light flavor but this is more than that. The melon coats your mouth with silky smooth flavors and lingers there a minute, continuing to remind you of the creaminess. The next time I have this tea will be with my son next week. I am going to have salty Halloumi cheese from Cyprus which you can pan fry for breakfast with pita bread and olives. This Cantaloupe and Cream Tea would be delicious to play against the cheese. This is a superior melon tea. I’ve tried others that fall flat by comparison. This is very good!

TheTeaFairy

Love this! I’ve been on a Cantaloupe frienzy lately, buying it, freezing it, and making smoothies and ice cream out if it…. now in my tea?
And Ooh, Halloumi for breakfast, what’s up with that? I have to stop reading you, my stomach hates you, it wants some now!

Kittenna

Majorly lusting after this one. Eventually I will acquire it!

Bonnie

Actually halloumi and watermellon is good (fry the cheese) and have Greek olives, pita bread and if you don’t like coffee I think a strong Puerh latte would be excellent! Need some Mediterranean music! Let’s dance! Opa! Everyone come to my house! I have gyro meat in my freezer for next week!

DaisyChubb

Wish I could be there Bonnie! :D

TheTeaFairy

Don’t say it if you don’t mean it, I’m only a plane and a few hours away!

Azzrian

Well I attempted to acquire it …. probably a sign not to spend my money what little I have left of it. I do not like sites that use paypal shopping cart as I ALWAYS have trouble with them. If you are not fast they time out emptying your whole cart. So I went fast … put my items in and not once but twice paypal said I timed out while in the process of paying! Took me seconds to enter my password. SIGH I really wanted to try this stuff and a few others. Its a sign I say a sign!

Bonnie

I don’t have a paypal account and used my ATM card but. I know that with paypal you can’t make changes or you lose your order.

Azzrian

Well my issue was that as I was adding new teas to my order my cart kept emptying lol then I finally put them in fast enough so that I beat it from getting emptied THEN when I went to pay it would not let me pay haha. I will try again soon – this sounds far too good to pass up!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Kittenna

Majorly lusting after this one. Eventually I will acquire it!

DaisyChubb

Wish I could be there Bonnie! :D

TheTeaFairy

Don’t say it if you don’t mean it, I’m only a plane and a few hours away!

Colorado Grandma