drank Cinnamon Cookie Puer by Lupicia

First Review. Flavored Puer’s are intriguing to me. Some sound downright aweful! I don’t think I will ever try a fig puer! Chocolate and orange make sense, chocolate and strawberry worked better than I expected and toffee was a good choice. When I saw the Cinnamon Cookie, I would have passed it by if it had not been from Lupicia. Their reputation is pretty good for flavors and since I was ordering Cookie Tea, which is very tasty, as a Pascha gift for my daughter, why not give it a whirl! Puer junkie r me!

For this pot of tea: I used 1TB in stainless mesh basket for 24 oz. boiling water and steeped 3min. (just over the Lupicia recommended time). (Yes I drunk oops drank it all up by myself!)

I poured a sublimely rich dark coffee colored liquor with a bold, sweet cinnabon cinnamon cookie fragrance. Could not wait to drink this! Sipping! Boy this was good! The cinnamon is sweet, a very good quality cinnamon, and the cookie is like the sweet Danish butter cookies at Christmas. The puer gives body to the brew like coffee, but there is no coffee flavor…just a hint of mocha…but not much. You are missing everything if you don’t add sweetening and milk or cream. This is THE morning cuppa or THE dessert tea if you are looking for RICH and CREAMY and SWEET! I am loving this tea!

This was a surprise tea for me. I was not expecting to like these flavors with my beloved puer as much as I do. Granted this is not fine puer tasting. But this is rich and I love richness. Puer is healthy and I love that also. This is delicious, what’s not to love…heh…whatsa wrong with that?!

K S

cinnabon without the regret – awesome!

TeaBrat

as long as you like it, that’s what’s important!

Indigobloom

I’m wary of any tea that has “cookie” in the name… mostly because the two I’ve tried were just ok. but none of them were pu’erhs! cinnamon sounds like it’d go nicely here

Bonnie

Lupicia regular cookie tea is pretty good as I recall. Anyway this is really yum! Ask me for some :)

Comments

K S

cinnabon without the regret – awesome!

TeaBrat

as long as you like it, that’s what’s important!

Indigobloom