drank Decaf Muscat by Lupicia

Second Review. In my opinion, I think the reviews on this tea are lower than they should be because people have not eaten Muscat Grapes. Most people have only had sweet Muscat Wine or Jelly possibly, but not the raw luscious delicate grapes. The grapes are pale, slightly yellow with a purple blush and quite small (Central California Orange Muscat Grape). They are so sweet that you have to eat them soon or they will become syrupy. The flavor is like sugared sunshine so bright and unique and definately not like gummy bears.
When I taste this Muscat tea, it has that same fine fresh grape flavor. You should add plenty of sweetening to it to have the true Muscat grape flavor and no milk. This is key.
Without sweetening it is just not Muscat. Lupicia has several Muscat tea’s but I particularly enjoy this decaf because it is so good and available to drink whenever I want to drink it. I made a large pot 24oz. boiling water 1TB 1tsp. Tea and steeped 3min.
Love it. If you steep too long this will go bitter so beware! Do not oversteep! This is black tea with natural Muscat Grape!

Colorado Grandma