drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Second Review. Have you ever intended to write a proper review and then something distracts you? And this distraction happens AFTER your tea steeping has begun and time has to be attended to? FREAK OUT! As the realization hit me this morning, that I had gone 4 minutes past the recommended steep time I fully expected that I had ruined my pot of tea. Only one way to check …so I poured the deep dark liquor and braced myself taking a hearty swig. Ahhhh! As perfect (yes I said perfect) a cup of tea one could wish for! Because it is morning, I added milk (no soy or artificial white stuff) and sweetening sighing with satisfaction. "Perfect ",I said out loud. I love this tea so much that I’ve ordered more (afraid they’ll run out!) .

chadao

Your comments on Verdant’s teas have sold me. Just five minutes ago, I placed an order with them for their newest spring tieguanyin, the autumn tieguanyin (which got rave reviews on here), and the dragon well style Laoshan green. I really look forward to trying it. Thank you Bonnie for turning me on to this company!

Bonnie

Get in touch with me in a few weeks if you don’t get a sample of this Laoshan Black and I’ll send you a sample! I really like the quality of Verdant and buying from smaller farms.So far Verdant and Butiki have great customer service and I like TeaVivre also.

Comments

chadao

Bonnie