First Review. I’m back. I’ve been staying at my daughters house for a few days with her brood of 6 permanent children and 2 foster babes while my son et al were at my condo. He brought me tea from The Spice and Tea Exchange at Pier 39 in San Francisco. (Well trained!).
A highlight of this week was our venture to Rocky Mountain National Park about 1 hour from my house. We saw 8 Big Horn Sheep close up for the first time and several herd of Elk (50-100) which are very common and often run around town (Estes Park). We went up to about 11,000 ft to the snow line where the panoramic view of the valley below was spectacular! I wish that I could show you a photo…me drinking tea 50 feet from a huge grazing Elk with a meadow spread out wide and golden…then jutting, windswept mountain peaks topped with snow blowing high above and far beyond me.

Today…family is off flying home again. I spent 4 hours driving to and from the Denver Airport. I am home. Time for tea!

Green Tropical is a low caffeine tea and the packet says that it is great iced. I Am Not an Iced Tea Fan. “I may try it some time,” I said, “but not tonight.” I do like pineapple which this has in it, so I’m hoping for goodness. Green tea is not what I choose to drink as a rule. This is light and mild. I can taste some pineapple, a tad of strawberry but no other fruit. I’m not really liking this hot all that much erh. I have to take action!!! So, change of mind will mean a change of preference.
Dashing…to the freezer for ice, I have given in to chilling the tea! Also, it needs sweetening otherwise, it is bland. The iced taste is much better, still weak, but refreshing enough to enjoy on a hot day. I get it. This isn’t my favorite tea but not the worst and better than average.

Colorado Grandma