I still like this tea a great deal and especially enjoy playing with adding it to other tea’s and cooking with it. Here is tonights discovery:

No more stinky veggies!

You will never, ever, ever, ever, ever guess what I did with my Lapsang Souchong tonight. Well, I don’t like the smell of my broccoli steaming in the steamer basket (and I had 2 bunches from Whole Foods on the stove) so I put 2 pinches of …you got it…Lapsang Souchong in the water and….OH WOW! The smell was wonderful, and the flavor super fantastic. Not too smoky but just right! My house didn’t smell like old socks either! Um…Um…good! Playing with my food, playing with tea!

ok, another thing I did with this tea was put some in a steeping basket then in the water where I was boiling some cheese tortellini. This was also a big winner. I added a little olive oil and dash of Greek seasoning after draining the pasta…so good! Smoky in a mild yummy delicious way!

Azzrian

Oh heck I am doing this with stir fry – hummm what tea should I add to stir fry?

Bonnie

If you don’t want the actual tea in the pot, put a little in some cheesecloth or a teabag. I use all kinds of tea…pu-erh. In Boulder they make a vinegarette with pu-erh…which I’m wanting to try! I make flavored honey with tea (berry or hibiscus is easy…just heat the honey and tea and strain), or syrup etc.).

Comments

Azzrian

Bonnie