drank Sweet Matcha Original by Rishi Tea

First review. Bought this at Whole Foods today…had been curious about what this would taste like in the Spring and Summer as a cool beverage like a green tea milkshake. I read the package suggestion for making an 8oz. cold lemon Sweet Matcha drink and went with that since I had no whole milk on hand (and I’m watching the calories too). All I can say is….eh. Not that sweet or flavorful. You can’t mess up a recipe that’s 1TB powder, 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice and 8oz water! Whisk! And a big…eh! No green flavor, just bland. To be fair I’ll try this again with milk and see what I think. Right now I have to rate this the way the green stuff fell.

Colorado Grandma