drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks again Indigobloom for this sample!

I don’t get much of a chance to drink real loaded with fruit tea. This was LOADED!
When I opened the silver DT packet it was hard to find any black tea at all. The plump pieces of cranberry and dried pear with apple looked more like fruit salad. Steeping this 6 minutes to extract as much fruit flavor as possible the pour was golden with a warm, delicious cranberry scent.

I was expecting lots of fruit flavor. Sadly, the apple taste broke the back of the cranberry tang causing the flavors to flatten. This was disappointing. I like cranberry apple juice but the balance has to be just right or the cranberry will get lost, which is what happened here. The result was watery. Too bad.

I think a little hibiscus would have helped. Hibiscus haters who swear that it overpowers every other flavor on earth, in some cases, such as cranberry, it can be a great help if used in moderation. And, maybe a little more tea could have been in this fruit mixture.
Where was that tea anyway?

This was not a winner. But Indigobloom is a winner all the time!

Indigobloom

Awww thank you Bonnie! XOX
I found this one to be hit or miss. Sometimes it’s meh, and others… amaaaazing! Sorry yours fell on the meh side!
(and I had the girl put extra leaf in to! lol)

Comments

Indigobloom

Awww thank you Bonnie! XOX
(and I had the girl put extra leaf in to! lol)

Colorado Grandma