Shut the door!

I mean really, I would never have guessed that the yammy Laoshan Black Tea that I LOVE could taste any better…and with mint?!
How in earth is it possible that these two flavors, and all the other abracadabra alchemic additions here-to-with inside-eth this tea are workin “a spell on me”! Oh yeh!

All I was doing was mindin my own business. I received a package from Verdant today (choir sings) with two (2) of the new tea’s. I can’t review them yet because they are NOT listed on Steepster. I shot a quick note to Mr. David at Verdant “HELLOOOO, I would like to write about your tea.” And, in the meantime, I was snakin on some dry goat cheese and steamin some cauliflower in Lapsang Souchong (you know that I do). Why not, smells good.
There was this OTHER packet of alchemy blend to try in my box today. Verdant got me! Got me again! “Uncle!” I cried on this alchemy blend!

I steeped this little gem 4 minutes. I wanted to take a spoon and eat it like cake it smelled so good. I imagine the gremlins at Verdant were rolling on their backs laughing!
“Got another one in Colorado!” they giggled along with the cats. The bakery spice cakeness of the Laoshan Black with the gentle mint cooling everything down…and then cocoa so natural and warm…teases me…laughs at me…and throws me a shot of fennel like a point of light at the end. The Chamomile is a hug. It surrounds all the flavors and keeps everything together in lightness. What a cuppa!

I have to get more of this. More and more. And more!

DaisyChubb

Bonnie you are amazing, I giggled like a maniac reading this review!

Bonnie

Oh good when they come to cart me away I’ll have company!

As long as they cart us away to a padded tea room, it’s all good :D

Indigobloom

oh man this sounds soooo good! meow!

Dylan Oxford

I’m confused… why not add the teas?

TeaBrat

yep – you could add them yourself. Let me know if you need a primer, I do it all the time. :)

Bonnie

Thanks, I’ve done it before but it would have been impolite not to ask Verdant first. They gave me the go to add it myself which I’ll do in the A.M. (I can’t drink more tea slosh tonight!) Thank you Dylan and Amy!

Dylan Oxford

Hrmm… how bad is it that I never would have thought to ask? LOL!

Azzrian

I add teas all of the time – I never thought to ask either.

TeaBrat

@Dylan – lol. I had the same reaction.

Bonnie

It’s ok, I come from another planet…old age you know. I added the two tonight and tweeked the photo’s to fit correctly with good light.

chadao

Sounds delicious, and I’m with DaisyChubb, I laughed quite a bit!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Bonnie you are amazing, I giggled like a maniac reading this review!

Bonnie

Oh good when they come to cart me away I’ll have company!

As long as they cart us away to a padded tea room, it’s all good :D

Indigobloom

oh man this sounds soooo good! meow!

Dylan Oxford

I’m confused… why not add the teas?

Dylan Oxford

Hrmm… how bad is it that I never would have thought to ask? LOL!

Azzrian

I add teas all of the time – I never thought to ask either.

TeaBrat

@Dylan – lol. I had the same reaction.

chadao

Sounds delicious, and I’m with DaisyChubb, I laughed quite a bit!

Colorado Grandma