drank Strawberry Oolong by Butiki Teas

Thank you to Stacy at Butiki Tea for this sample

This is some wonderful Strawberry Oolong!
I am really fond of Black Tea, Pu’erh’s, malty Assam, smoky Lapsang Souchong, but this Oolong swept me off my feet. The flavor after a 4 minute steep was an authentic and gentle strawberry in a buttery, creamy golden liquor. There was a touch of floral orchid taste on the finish . As I said before, wow! This is desert-like!
Adding some rock sugar brought me to the best Springtime Tea experience. Paired with little salty expensive local cheese for lunch from The Welsh Rabbit Cheese Shop and I am ordering this tea right away.
I have to commend Butiki on not only their fine customer service, but on how well they flavor their tea. Never overdone or harsh, Butiki is a reliable tea company! They are one of my top 5 vendors that I will reorder from often!

205 °F / 96 °C
Bonnie

If anyone would like Stacy to create a Pineapple Oolong let her know!

Butiki Teas

Haha, well I will try. If it works out I will name it after you. What type of oolong were you thinking? Ali Shan? Maybe Oriental Beauty? Ti Kuan Yin, etc?

Comments

Bonnie

If anyone would like Stacy to create a Pineapple Oolong let her know!

Butiki Teas