Tonight, one of the 5 tea’s that granddaughter Schey and I tasted was this alchemy blend. I knew that Schey is fond of mint so I saved it for a cool 4th tea tasting right before the finale 5th tea (Laoshan Chai). I was correct in my thinking that this would appeal to her. The peppermint is not overwhelming and the flavors are blended in subtlety. No artifical flavors. No caffeine. This tasted really, really good!
I told Schey that I had often made this particular tea iced which was refreshing. Later I showed how several blends work well together. I often take some Holy Basil Spa Blend and mix it with a bit of Pu-erh and bottle the blend for on the go iced tea. Yum! So rich from the pu-erh and cool at the same time from the mint. The combination is great for curbing hunger and lagging energy during long drives or shopping trips. I just stick a bottle or two in a cooler sack and off I go.

Next, we watched a Verdant TV Video about how to serve tea showing the equipment to use, and how to be considerate to guests when serving tea.
The shared moments that I have with my lovely, bald (cut her hair off in support of her Godmother who has cancer) 18 year old granddaughter are priceless!

Happy Mothers Day to my tea friends, and Happy Grandmothers Day to a few oldsters.

Azzrian

Happy Grandmothers and mothers day to you too !

Bonnie

Thank you from ol grandma (and I even have a cane!).

VeryPisces

LOL, Bonnie! Happy Mother’s Day, all!

Missy

Back at you Bonnie! Happy mother’s day to everyone else as well!

dark_light

happy mother’s days..
lol i have to phone to my mother too… i go now!

TheTeaFairy

love the way you are creating priceless memories with your grandchildren by introducing them to the tea world! My Grandma did the same when I was at a very young age and we still talk about how special these moments were…

Bonnie

I am glad that they ask to come over! Glad you have good grandma memories too! Take her to the new movie with Judie Dench! My daughter and I saw it for mothers day and went to the Dushanbe Tea House in Boulder (google it) …a hand painted carved tea house.

Comments

Azzrian

Happy Grandmothers and mothers day to you too !

Bonnie

Thank you from ol grandma (and I even have a cane!).

VeryPisces

LOL, Bonnie! Happy Mother’s Day, all!

Missy

Back at you Bonnie! Happy mother’s day to everyone else as well!

dark_light

happy mother’s days..
lol i have to phone to my mother too… i go now!

TheTeaFairy