Second Review.
I forgot that I had this tea because I poured it into a short canning jar, and it traveled to the far back of my tea cupboard where I found it huddled with my teacups. Nice surprise to find it since it is so tasty at breakfast time.
I love malty, full and robust tea in the morning (anytime really). Listen folks, when you get older…you need a kickstart to let your system know it’s time to get moving. Tea is my axle grease! This tea does the job in the A.M.!
I’m not going to go into all the details of how I brewed this cuppa and the blah blah color of the leaves and such. That was the first review. I like this tea. Simply put, I add my cream (I don’t like grey tea so 100% milk, can milk or cream is for me) and sweetening and this brew tastes great. The maltiness is not overly heavy and the astringency is there but not too strong either. I noticed that when I got up to do a few chores…my second cup cooled down, but the tea really tasted good. Ha! Of course this was going to be a good tea to use for iced tea also. Hoot man! A Scot’s gotta do what a Scot’s gotta do! The next steeping will go into the frig!
The temp will be in the 80’s today…and when you live at 5000 feet that means the air conditioner comes on. Monday my pool opens..hooray! (Grandkids will arrive more regularly for a swim and Grandma’s tea!)

I do have so much to be greatful for! God has really blessed me!

TeaBrat

Oddly enough I was just looking at this tea today. I’m glad to hear it has your blessing!

ScottTeaMan

This tea sounds great for breakfast! Bonnie…….you spelled my name wrong-that’s 2 t’s please. :))

Ha Ha Scot…

Azzrian

I have found most all of English Tea Store teas to be very good. Some, like this one are not AMAZING or ASTOUNDING but very fine tea for what it is meant to be! I have this one as well and it is a good morning kick start!

Azzrian

Oh although Lady Londonderry and Earl Grey Cream from English Tea Store are AMAZING!

TeaBrat

I’m not a fan of bergamot so don’t think I’ll go there. :)

Bonnie

Uh this is not AMAZING like well other tea’s but real nice. I like a clean burgamot or cream Earl Grey. This has no bergamot Amy.

what fun! are we invited for a pool party :P

Yes but no naked butts!

Indigobloom

LOL no nobody wants to see that! mine anyhow.

Comments

TeaBrat

ScottTeaMan

Ha Ha Scot…

TeaBrat

I’m not a fan of bergamot so don’t think I’ll go there. :)

what fun! are we invited for a pool party :P

Yes but no naked butts!

Indigobloom

LOL no nobody wants to see that! mine anyhow.

Colorado Grandma