I’ve been trying to do a review of this tasty tea and the review keeps erasing! That’s the kind of trouble I’ve had with Steepster the past 24 hours! Anyone else?!?

One of the things I love about this spiced Creme Brulee Pumpkin Tea is that it is Organic. The spices, pumpkin and tea are all superior to fake flavoring. You sure can tell the difference. Stacy at Butiki really knows what she’s doing! I have no idea how she has managed to conjour up the brulee illusion without any dairy or vanilla. The creaminess is insane and the spice does not cut into it with a vulgar sharpness. Adding a bit of milk and sweetening the cup is so brilliant that I would not drink this tea any other way. On my next order I want to pick up some of Butiki’s brown sugar amber gems. They would look so beautiful in a little bowl…and I’ll bet some real whipped cream in another little bowl would be delightful with buscuits and this tea some Saturday morning.
I’ve decided to raise my rating on this tea. Worth it!

Janefan

the dashboard & discussions have been VERY slow to load, to the point that I’ve given up

Janefan

^^also it just took 3-5 min for that comment to post!

TeaBrat

the whole site has been painfully slow… have not noticed anything disappearing though

Azzrian

I can’t get anything to load without waiting for 15 minutes per page. Very annoying then trying to even “like” posts is taking forever for the heart to turn red. Trust me people I am reading your reviews but the likes are not all coming through before I get frustrated and close the page.
I have this tea in a sample from Stacy – can’t wait to try it!

Indigobloom

One of my teas disappeared yesterday as well. I hope this means they are in maintenance mode!

Bonnie

I shot um a note on the Facebook site that said “nice if you’d keep us informed about what the problem is cuz we are loyal loving steepsters…ya know” kind of a message (not the exact wording).

TeaBrat

On Twitter they said their server is running 500% over capacity. Hard to complain about a free service, I know…

Bonnie

They do have some revenue. I suppose it’s time for an upgrade.

TeaBrat

I agree – and hope they do it soon.

Kittenna

I saw your review and crossed my fingers hoping that I ordered this – looks like it is coming as a sample for me! So happy!

Also yeah, it’s been painfully slow all day. Probably good for my productivity at work… kind of. At least it’s fast right now.

LiberTEAS

Be glad that you were able to get IN to Steepster, I wasn’t able to even get in for like the last day and a half. I felt like I was locked out of my house.

Kittenna

Yikes! I have definitely had significant trouble during the day – pages taking 10+ minutes to load, etc. Every now and then a bunch of pages would load (I had multiple tabs open), but it was driving me crazy. I’m addicted to Steepster… cold turkey sucks!

Comments

Janefan

Janefan

^^also it just took 3-5 min for that comment to post!

Azzrian

I have this tea in a sample from Stacy – can’t wait to try it!

Indigobloom

Bonnie

They do have some revenue. I suppose it’s time for an upgrade.

TeaBrat

I agree – and hope they do it soon.

LiberTEAS