drank Organic Assam by Butiki Teas

It’s a beautiful cool rainy day on the Frontrange. This follows a 91F hot day yesterday so you can imagine how happy us mountain people are feeling today!
Last night my granddaughter Megan (16) conducted her school choir in an original composition that she wrote in Latin about the death of Ceasar. It was fantastic! I am so proud of all the kids…but she’s my kindred spirit.
For breakfast I decided on this Butiki Organic Assam. I love the fact that it is Organic and relatively mild. The tea is smooth like velvet…without astringency or heavy raw edged smokiness. I know there are those who want that more assertive type of robust Assam. Something akin to drinking white lightenin. I really do like my black tea’s strong and sexy…don’t get me wrong…but I like them to have some manners too. When it’s all said and done, I want to remember days later that this tea gave me a good time.

And, this tea is a good time!
(It’s my first choice today of a Birthday tea!)

K S

I get the pleasure of being first on Steepster to wish you Happy Birthday!

LiberTEAS

Is it your birthday? Happy Birthday!

Butiki Teas

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Bonnie!!! :)

ashmanra

Happy birthday!

Joshua Smith

TeaBrat

Have a great birthday! :D

Will Work For Tea

Happy birthday! Glad you had a delicious tea to celebrate with!

Ian

momo

Missy

Happy Birthday! :D

Bonnie

Thank you everybody! You have no idea how much you all make my life better!

ScottTeaMan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE! May your spirit soar & be filled with happiness! :))

Bonnie

Thanks for the Van Halen Scott! ….I am soaring like an eagle!

ScottTeaMan

I love that song, just to listen to the words…….I think it’s one of Sammy Hagar’s best songs.

Comments

K S

I get the pleasure of being first on Steepster to wish you Happy Birthday!

LiberTEAS

Is it your birthday? Happy Birthday!

Butiki Teas

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Bonnie!!! :)

ashmanra

Happy birthday!

Joshua Smith

TeaBrat

Have a great birthday! :D

Will Work For Tea

Happy birthday! Glad you had a delicious tea to celebrate with!

Ian

momo

Missy

Happy Birthday! :D

Bonnie

Thank you everybody! You have no idea how much you all make my life better!

ScottTeaMan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE! May your spirit soar & be filled with happiness! :))

Bonnie

Thanks for the Van Halen Scott! ….I am soaring like an eagle!

Colorado Grandma