Second Review Teavivre Sample…thankyou!

I made it to the Post Office in my local health food market just before closing at 6pm last evening…to send off samples of tea to Stoo (Steepster) and my sister-in-law Kathy (Special Ed. teacher). Some evil old desire came over me and I found myself next door at Starbucks, sitting in a big leather chair with a skinny vanilla latte (coffee) with Kindle in hand jotting comments on Steepster. How evil is that?! How could I? I repent!

To make up for last night, I need to blot out the memory of that coffee with a really great tasting PU-ERH! Yes!

Teavivre has one of my favorite loose Pu-erhs for every day drinking. It has big bold flavor. You do a quick rinse, steep 3 minutes and Wow! The darkest liquor!

The Pu-erh is super rich, deep, with an earthy broth and mushroom taste that is also a little salty. As a latte you could not ask for more. There is smooth creamy caramel without sacrificing a barrel aged, cave cured taste that I crave in Pu-erh’s.

I will buy this tea. It is not enough to have a large sample. I want to have this often. It has the most mushroom flavor of any Pu-erh I’ve tasted thus far. I should begin to catagorize my Pu-erh’s with flavor profile tags now. Seems like a better system than my memory.

Hope I am forgiven for backsliding. Why would I go back when there is so much more in tea (especially Pu-erh) than I ever imagined as a coffee drinker.

Azzrian

ROFL REPENT!

Comments

Azzrian

ROFL REPENT!