Thank you IndigoBloom for this Sample!

I got to sleep rather late last night. Could not settle down! This morning I was up early as usual and turned on Puccini Arias (picked from my granddaughters playlist I might add!). Opera and Oolong. Why not!
This sample comes in little pillow teabags…but I decided to snip one open and pour the contents into a fine mesh steeper and brew in that manner for maximum flavor.
The oolong is bold and assertive, barely astringent and pretty evenly balanced between vegital and floral lilac scent and taste. The vegital flavor is welcome. Usually it is so far in the background with a delicate oolong that you never pay much attention to what part it can play in the enjoyment of the tea. (Still, no pomegranate flavor for me)
The creamy effect begins to increase as soon as the tea cools. I looked forward to the silkiness that I knew would come. My lips and whole mouth tingled with small sparks of peppery heat. Where the heat came from I do not know but I liked the feeling. It had begun earlier…I pushed the thought aside…but it kept coming back to me.
This is not the richest, most exotic or elegant oolong for sure. But, I am now wanting a full bodied oolong with a kick (like this one) in my cupboard. It pairs precious well with Puccini Aria’s…with love songs for breakfast.

http://youtu.be/iW1w1ryYQDw Pavarotti

Erin

Love songs for breakfast… I love your reviews

Indigobloom

I’m beginning to wonder if they miss-labeled this one! where is the world is Carmen Sandiego the Pomegranate!!!

Bonnie

Indigobloomster…u r so funny! Carmen went to Tango en Argentina! Pomegranate…seems to be still on the tree!

lol I love the Tango! twirls

Bonnie

I can’t twirl…there’s noone to catch me!

Just do what I do… crash into the wall hahaa :P

Comments

Erin

Love songs for breakfast… I love your reviews

lol I love the Tango! twirls

Bonnie

I can’t twirl…there’s noone to catch me!

Just do what I do… crash into the wall hahaa :P