drank Premium Chai by Butiki Teas

I feel for those of you sweltering in the heat! Must be awful!
Up here in the clouds all is calm, all is bright…(wrong time of year..oops). The weather is nice and cool. Gentle rain expected tomorrow maybe. All weather in Northern Colorado is MAYBE. The Rocky Mountains can change the weather and like a Giant Magician laying down on his back…they wave a Magic Wand and Prest-o Chang-o the rain is gone.

Therefore, I can drink Chai! It’s not too hot!

My evening brew created by Stacy at Butiki is straightforward. I wanted a Chai that was upfront, bold but uncomplicated, without a twist of some exotic addition. Just a good quality, spicy Chai. I saw a special deal on this Chai when I was ordering the Blue Nettle Green Tea and Puerh…(love good deals) and added it to my order. Glad I did!

This Chai has cinnamon and clove…cardamon…pepper and a nice black tea base. The spices are just right and not overdone. I hate a spice level that becomes bitter when heated…so blechy! This is good! This is a strong brew though…made for sweetening and milk, soy, coconut, moon juice or whatever you put in to make it good…RUM!

I like this…Chai…um…good!