Thank you Stacy for this Sample with my order!

I’m cracking up! I drank coffee this morning when I got up with some LS in the brew basket…yes, yes, yes…even there folks…I put Lapsang Souchong in my coffee! Har Har!

Soooo, here I go thinking later that a sunshine cuppa would be the best beginning to my tea day…forgetting that it is a Guayusa…uh…more than your average kick of caffeine!
My house is going to be super clean today, I’m going to be especially well groomed, my shopping will be done in a snap efficiently…before the CRASH! (which will come…we know the feeling). When the crash comes later what will I do? More tea of course!

With the joke on me, I have to give it to Butiki again…this tea is fragrant, not bitter with improperly processed lemon peel and very creamy. All the best flavor of Lemoncello without acidity. Smooth and lingering softness, sparkling and a tea that I want to have on hand. A very beautiful dark golden tea.

I sweetened mine a bit…but what can I say beyond delicious? It is like sunshine!
(Oh….hyper thought! I have fresh mint growing outdoors…a bit added to the second cup…just a tiny bit would be good with this….or iced… I like lemon and basil when It’s a hot day also!)

http://youtu.be/mabAgtA38rg Lazybones Harry Connick Jr.

Hey Bonnie!

Great review! Also, how did you get bold text in your tasting note? I’ve tried HTML tags but Steepster seems to ignore them for me.

Bonnie

Star at the beginning and end, that’s all. Don’t leave a space between.

Very cool! Thanks!

Bonnie

I’ve got to go meet up with my granddaughter Schey…I colored my hair last night and…I could stop traffic! Garrrrr! Never had a trip like this one! Must fix pronto! Thanks Stoo!

CHAroma

There’s a post in the discussion forum that describes all the various formatting options. I constantly refer back to it as needed. Just run a search for “format” and it comes right up!

Thanks!

Angrboda

I believe they are also listed in the new FAQ post.

Comments

Stoo

Hey Bonnie!

Bonnie

Star at the beginning and end, that’s all. Don’t leave a space between.

Very cool! Thanks!

CHAroma

Thanks!

Angrboda

I believe they are also listed in the new FAQ post.

Colorado Grandma