Woo Hoo Steepster is back up (and we all hope the improvements will be well worth the wait!).

Stacy got me again! The last few samples of tea with my order were so fantastic….I can’t live without them! I ordered more tea including this one while Steepster was down! I need to go to tea AA!

I was just finishing the most refreshing cup of Tangerine Creamsicle Guayusa and ready to review it on Steepster when…dah dah…:( the black screen told me to make another pot of tea!

Now I get to use the word…Backlogging! :)

I used a mesh brew basket in a mug for this sample and let it brew 6 minutes.
The steam was edible! It was like a double decker sandwich of flavors entering through the scent and liquor all at once…creamy, citrus, sweet flaky pastry, silky smooth…with such a light finish. Every, every,every (3 every’s) time I taste one of these Butiki luscious favored tea’s I’am blown away.

They’re never sour, overdone, gaudy or cheap tasting.
Butiki tea’s are refined yet simple. By simple, I mean…not fussy.
The natural flavor is beautiful because someone has the good sense to know that real organic flavor can’t be improved on.
The guayusa is supposed to give you a caffeine type of lift but without the gittery effects of caffeine. I don’t know why, but…I drank the tea then went and took a nap. For some reason, I don’t get a jolt from guayusa.

I’ll be watching for my Tangerine Creamsicle Guayusa and my Good Morning Sunshine Guayusa and my Raspberry Truffle and my Rose Violet Calendula Oolong to arrive. All wonderful! (there’s news in the wind of many, many new Butiki tea’s coming our way)shhhh!

tigress_al

Since reading all your Butiki reviews, I think I am going to try this company! Your reviews are always entertaining to read!

Bonnie

You won’t regret it! Ask anyone! And thank you!

Kittenna

Yes, you will not regret it at all! Raspberry Truffle, Cantaloupe & Cream, and Strawberry Oolong are my favourites so far.

Bonnie

I just ordered Rose Violet Calendula Oolong which I really liked too. Stacy said she has many new tea’s coming soon.

Comments

tigress_al

Bonnie

You won’t regret it! Ask anyone! And thank you!

Kittenna