Thank you Teavivre for this generous sample!

Glorious Jasmine Silver Needle White Tea. There is nothing else like it!

I have been waiting for this sample…anxious to taste what I was imagining would be fine, high quality flavor as all my Teavivre samples have been.

I set aside a time before dinner to enjoy my tasting. Chose Alex Bugnon and Peter White for some Smooth Jazz, and was ready to go.

The fragrance drew me hard into the cup. How could I have resisted.
I was stepping into a Harem, a forbidden place…all incense and silk scarves. A gentle spray of Jasmine flowers was flowing from a crystal pitcher. The taste was heady and luminous. Rivers of flavor so wet with juiciness rolling on and on.
There was something of the forest at the end of that initial taste. It reminded me of pine needles that are blue-green and icy. My cup was never bitter but I felt as though I had gone down deep into a dark blue pool of glacial water. It was the juice that took me to that new place and the flavor I found was in the tea trees. Dark green pine needles, tea needles somewhere high in the clefted hills.

Some tea’s are different by nature. The dance of preparation for this type of tea…spreading of flowers on the tea leaves…taking the flowers off…laying on fresh flowers. It has to be done just right. Everything must be perfect to become this cup. My cup was just so. Just the way I want it to be.

This is the way I love my Silver Needle. The Jasmine so light and fragrant…and the Forest..the tea needles…wild and dark, clothed in mystery.

I drank this straight. Later I tried it sweet and it is delightful for those who like sweet tea.

http://youtu.be/UdRc1bgqKqw Peter White…. Glow

Scatterbrain

I was drinking this a couple minutes ago and then I read over this post…it’s funny I because I was also getting images of pine forests and glacial water like somewhere in the Canadian rockies.

Invader Zim

Bonnie, I really love your tasting notes, how descriptive they are and how well I’m transported by reading them.

Comments

Scatterbrain

Invader Zim