Thank you Stacy for this Sample Tea!

Ah this tea came on a good day! I have a smoke from forest fire headache. The best cure is TEA! My latest order from Butiki arrived which makes me very happy! This sample was inside and I LOVE IT! TEA ADDICT! ;)

I talk outloud to myself sometimes when I’m happy. (I say bad things when I’m upset outloud too…but that’s another story) Anyway….I bet some of you talk to yourselves too.
When I took my first sip of this tea I said, “Oh Stacy, you did it again you little stinker!” (Well, she is!) She made another naturally flavored tea that tastes so good I have to have more. It tastes just like an almond breakfast pastry. Creamy like frosting and buttery, the almond flavor from real almonds that you can see mixed with the tea. There is just enough spice that the cup is warmed but not screaming SPICE. So delicious that I can’t believe I drank a tea with this flavor instead of saying I just ate a pastry.
The tea is sweet enough to drink without sugar, but if you sweeten this as an indulgent desert …wow!
I say…Grrrrreat!
…great flavor!

My little grandkids would LOVE this! A great breakfast tea with sausage and pancakes or eggs…or at lunch with a chicken sandwich.

Stacy dear…you’ll be hearing from me again real soon! ;)

Colorado Grandma